Your health, healing, and happiness matter to us!
Wellness Matters provides a confidential, comfortable counseling experience that is different from larger clinics. From your first phone call to your first appointment, you will feel the difference. As “Health Therapists,” we use an integrative holistic approach to support you in maximizing your mental, emotional, physical, spiritual, and relationship health. We recognize that when people struggle in one area, it detracts from life satisfaction in other areas of life..
What services does Wellness Matters provide?
Services available include:
- On-line (i.e., telehealth) appointments
- Diagnostic Assessments
- Co-occurring therapy – integrated treatment of both substance use and mental health
We can assist with the following struggles plus more:
- anxiety, panic attacks, sleep problems, depression, ADHD, mood disorders, trauma
- parenting, caregiver burnout, grief and loss
- medical problems, chronic illness/pain, weight management
- spiritual conflict/struggles, career challenges, life transitions
- gaming addiction, gambling, substance use, co-occurring disorders
You will feel motivated to continue your journey toward optimal health, healing, and happiness.
We can help you get “unstuck” and moving forward again in a convenient, comfortable and confidential clinic setting. We can help you make small changes. Our approach involves tapping into past successes and strengths to effectively manage current struggles. Please call or text for an appointment, for a free 15-minute telephone consultation, or for more information.