Why Wellness Matters?
We cater to busy people and professionals who value the umost in privacy and convenience for mental health counseling.
All therapists have years of “real world”, non-therapy life experience to aid in supporting clients with real world challenges.
Both insurance and self-pay are accepted.
• On-line (i.e., telehealth) and in-person appointments
• Therapy (including trauma treatment)
• Diagnostic Assessments
• Co-occurring therapy – integrated therapy of mental health and substance use
Wellness Matters recognizes how difficult life can be so we make getting support easy.
- Free 15 minute consult with most therapists.
- Complete intake documents on-line on your smart phone or computer.
- First appointment scheduled within one week of intake completion.
- Evening appointments are available with some therapists.
- On-line portal is used for communicating with therapist, scheduling, billing, etc.
- Telehealth platform and client portal are HIPPA-compliant and user-friendly.
- “Attend” your appointment via your smart phone or computer
- Majority of Wellness Matters services are provided on-line via telehealth.
- Telehealth appointments are covered by insurance at the same level as in-office visits.
- Some in-person appointment slots may be available with some therapists.
- We are located at 207 Park Ave S. in downtown Park Rapids, MN.
- The clinic is located between Arvig Communications and the Armory on Hwy 71 and has a discrete entrance on the west/back side of the building.