Your health, healing, and happiness matter to us!
Wellness Matters provides a confidential, comfortable counseling experience that is different from larger clinics. From your first phone call to your first appointment, you will feel the difference and will look forward to your next contact with Rita and Sandy. As “Health Therapists,” we use an integrative holistic approach to support you in maximizing your mental, emotional, physical, spiritual, and relationship health. We recognize that when people struggle in one area, it has a ripple effect on other areas of life, detracting from life satisfaction.
What services does Wellness Matters provide?
Services available include:
- Therapy and coaching for individuals, couples, parents, and families.
- Diagnostic Assessments
- Rule 25/Substance Use Assessments
- In-home and on-line (i.e., telehealth) appointments
We can assist with the following struggles plus more:
- anxiety, panic attacks, sleep problems, depression, ADHD, mood disorders, trauma
- parenting, relationship conflict, separation and divorce, caregiver burnout, grief and loss
- medical problems, chronic illness/pain, weight management
- spiritual conflict/struggles, career challenges, life transitions
- gaming addiction, gambling, substance use, co-occurring disorders
You will feel motivated to continue your journey toward optimal health, healing, and happiness.
With more than 50 years of “real world” career and life experience prior to choosing “encore careers”, Rita and Sandy can help you get “unstuck” and moving forward again in a convenient, comfortable and confidential clinic setting. We can help you make small changes, tapping into successes and strengths to effectively manage current struggles. Please call or text for an appointment, for a free 15-minute telephone consultation, or for more information.