Stay safe AND get the support you need during the Stay at Home Order!
Wellness Matters is able provide therapy totally on-line! Like many medical clinics, you will be given access to our easy to use Client Portal for transmitting paperwork and messages. If you choose to do your therapy session on your computer, there is no software to download! And, if you choose to use your smart phone, there is a free App for downloading.
Our on-line tele-medicine platform is HIPPA compliant and are covered by insurance at the same level as in-office visits. Wellness Matters accepts most insurances, including BCBS, Prime West, Medica, MA, and more – see “Payment” tab for more information.
Your health, healing, and happiness matter to us!
What services does Wellness Matters provide?
- Therapy and coaching for individuals, couples, parents, and families.
- Diagnostic Assessments
- Rule 25/Substance Use Assessments
- In-home and on-line appointments
We can assist with the following struggles plus more:
- anxiety, panic attacks, sleep problems, depression, ADHD, mood disorders, trauma
- parenting, relationship conflict, separation and divorce, caregiver burnout, grief and loss
- medical problems, chronic illness/pain, weight management
- spiritual conflict/struggles, career challenges, life transitions
- gaming addiction, gambling, substance use, co-occurring disorders